Maybe you are on this page because you want the bare minimum of who I am. If you want a more…shall we say…in depth look into my quirky head, go ahead and read A Little Story. Shall we begin?
1. I am a Christian.
2. I am a college freshman.
3. I love athletic clothes.
4. I kind of love croissant donuts…and sugar.
5. And food.
6. But, I love to workout.
7. If you ask my closest friends, they’d tell you I’m weirdly obsessed with medicine. …
8. My dream profession is somewhere in the medical field, I just know it. For now–Pediatric Surgery
9. I adore babies and children–I dream of getting married and having a family…and a successful career.
10. I just about live for my summer camp where I am a counselor.
11. I enjoy family vacations. (Especially with Noni, my grandma.)
12. My favorite color is teal and mashed potatoes are life.
13. I wish I had more time to read.
14. I laugh a lot over the stupidest things.
15. I love to write.
16. I ride horses.
17. I need to be around people…but also need my alone time.
18. I have big dreams.
19. I am a hopeless romantic, Hallmark channel anyone?
20. I am going to attend Albion College come this fall. Go Brits! Class of 2021 ❤
21. I like yoga.
22. I love that you are reading this! Have a wonderful, blessed day.
^No, I am not a doctor or nurse…yet. My sweet mama got me scrubs and a stethoscope for my 16th birthday:) and one day I hope this is what I get to wear every day.